Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Luke saves the Day

So I had to hire Luke AGAIN to pull Logan's tooth. She was getting ready for dance camp and it was just hanging there, I didn't feel I could send her there like that. Luke being the old pro stepped right in!

She's a satisfied customer!

On another note, our raised beds are doing great and we know what's in them. This tree on the side of the house we had no clue, but we were so happy to see apricots..yummy! To the left of that tree we have a plum tree, we are turning into quite the farmers on Franklin Street!


Annabelle thought she could help Lars!

(remember to click pics for better quality)

3 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Pretty soon Cal's going to have more teeth than Lo! Between pulling teeth and renting out the space under his bed, Luke's going to be rich!

Sara D. said...

Oh man, another one! Good work Luke! Jenni I don't think you would ever make it as nurse. BTW, love your kitchen/dining area I can see in the picture.

Jenni said...

oh Sara, when I posted that pic I noticed how messy it was...how embaressing!