Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just putting it out there

I can be easily motivated to run 10 miles or bike an hour and a half then run 5 miles right after. But finish painting my room...that's another story!
Sad thing is the room was painted over a year ago...hated it, so I decided to paint the trim (which was/is painted to look like wood)...nope decided I didn't like the color anyways..it needs to be lighter, well friends that was last June.
Really sad thing is I don't even care, one day..maybe..I will be inspired to re paint!



Please note the painters tape is still up!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i am commenting because i love the color, but i saw a room on HGTV the other day and it was a claming grey...maybe look into that, almost like your background blog!!!
Anyway, wish i was there to help you out:)