Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Good News is...

This was one of those weeks where living in an old house was an inconvenience.  The list of little things that just had enough,  1st the garbage disposal backed up, upon fixing it my basement bedroom flooded (fortunately it stayed to the ceiling tiles), then the kitchen faucet said enough, Luke broke off several pieces of fence post, then I drove over them in the dark  the next morning, shop door broke, garage door opener broke, lets see, I know I am missing some others...well in any case the real kicker was Friday morning my coffee pot broke. 
Here is the good news:  A lesson I have learned from my marriage failing, is that all other somewhat crisis seem to pale in comparison.  Not one of these things really bothered me.  I could manage with the inconvenience, my main concern was cost to fix any of these.  The powers that be all stepped in and I had lots of help fixing all of these things!

No comments: