Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hearing Loss

Fortunately one of my children shares in my music taste, more correctly these days he lets me in on who the up and coming Indie musicians are. In 2013 (or 2012), I bought us tickets to Deck the Hall Ball in Seattle. We drove over, got there at 3 and stayed until the end at 11 (Mumford and Sons was the headliner so of course we had to stay), and drove back over the pass getting home around 3am. Brutal.

I'm happy to say I've gotten older and wiser! This year we drove over, got a hotel in Issaquah, had a decent nights sleep before getting Luke back in time for his 10am college final. However, stamina is NOT there. When I got home this am, my plan was to go for a long run, but first I needed and hour and a half nap (then all was good).

Almost 24 hours later my hearing is finally coming back to my left ear.

I cherish this time, I love that my almost 20 yearly son is ok going with his mom. He's such a cool kid. As he gets older and more independent I am so proud of him, but I miss him. I happen to really like the guy!

 

Fantastic line-up. Head and the Heart I can't see to get enough of!

 

No comments: