Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twilight

Most of you know I am an avid reader. I like to think I like a wide variety. Hence why I was open to starting a book about Vampires! I heard the hype, but knew that the series was geared towards high schoolers. All in all November 1st I started the first in a series of four by Stephanie Meyer, Twilight (keep in mind they are between 400-600 pages), last Thursday I started New Moon finished Sunday and now onto Eclipse. I am still not sure what the draw is but I can't put it down, its a very easy read, about a teenage vampire love story! The movie comes out November 21st...get reading!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I found your blog through Jessica Meenach...just wanted you to know that I just started New Moon last night and can't seem to understand why I have fallen for a vampire. It's so good!

Cute blog! I'll be back to visit!

Jenni said...

I hear you! I feel a little silly admitting to what I am reading...but I am hooked!

Jessica said...

hey jenni-
thats my friend amy p that is friends with rach and i-
anyway, never heard of these books till this weekend and two people talked about them!
enjoy

The Hunter Family said...

you need to take the tour of Forks WA, isn't that what they are based on?

Jenni said...

oh yeah, sounds like the perfect place for Vampires! What were you doing in Forks?

Azizeh Family said...

Hey, Jen -
How funny is the series that was meant for one age group and has taken over so many adults!! My high school students love it (some waited 5+ hours to get good seats at the midnight showing) Silly kids! And I tried to take Taylor to a Sat. showing and it was sold out!! Great books! Tay was seriously contemplating naming her little sister Reneesmee - not happening! HA HA