Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Bike Night

Since April we try to make one night a week where we all bike together. For now it has been on Tuesdays. We are a 1/2 mile from the loop trail, so we bike down, bike the 10 miles and go to dinner on the Avenue. This is probably my favorite ride of the week!



Excuse the pics, the were taken on the go, but if you click on them they are a little better.
I have officially lost my mountain bike to Luke, he out grew his and now uses mine!


We keep Lo on the trail a bike for the loop, so that we are able to accomplish everything in a timely manner!

1 comment:

Azizeh Family said...

What a neat little bike for Lo to ride on! What a fun family outing! I don't think I have ever made the whole loop! How is the weather over there? Any plans for memorial day weekend?