Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Future Racer!

So Logan does everything in her own time, I know this about her so I don't ever fret. For the longest time she has not wanted to ride a bike, yet she is in a house full of cyclist.

She doesn't get the girly bikes, because she gets Luke's hand me downs, so I told when she starts riding more I will get her a basket for her bike!

Today she decided to ride, and took off like it was nothing. I guess I will be basket shopping!

Remember to click on the pictures to view them better.
On another note I have 2 new blogging friends and have put their link to the right, its the Konrads and Sara's welcome to the blogging world ladies!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah, i guess she didnt need those "boots for walking" anymore!!

The Hunter Family said...

GO Logan, GO!!