Sunday, October 18, 2009

Marathon...Done!

I finished my first marathon today! I will say it is an accomplishment I thought I would never do! San Francisco was quite hilly, but oh so beautiful. I have missed this city!
I have no pictures from the run itself because all of us down here ran. But at the finish we were greeted by firefighters in tuxes with little Tiffany boxes (I'll take a picture of the necklace later). In the meantime here are few pics from the last couple days!
The oxygen bar at the expo.

Our hotel in the background. The Westin St Francis. Right down in Union Square at the start of the race.

This is what Steph and I did the day before, read, iced and sat in the sun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing accomplishment, I'm so proud of you for sticking with it and completing the marathon, great job Jenni!
Love,
Mom :-)

Becky said...

Congratulations, Jenni!