Saturday, April 17, 2010

I love these gals!

This saturday I took part in my 1st marathon relay, with some of my best friends! I can't say how lucky I feel to have these amazing women in my life. It doesn't matter if its hanging out in a hot tub drinking coffee in the morning or running a marathon, we just love being together!
Overall, men and women teams we were 3rd, our time was 3:34, our team average was 8.16 minute miles.

It was suggested I identify these gals! ;)  So here they are left to right...Stephanie Cosina, Jennifer Korfiatis, Erin Stitt, Myself and Daphne Slife!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

id say there is nothing more special than having a group of friends you can count on for anything, you are very lucky. In fact they are very lucky to have you jenni!

Sara D. said...

you and your friends are such studs! and i love the red shirts and bows. :-) I will get you the recipe for the cannoli cake. what did luke ask for?