Thursday, May 6, 2010

A few more from Boston!

We made it back without incident on Tuesday, even got the exit row for our 4 1/2 hour flight ( a rare thing when you have kids).  I had such a great time on this trip, Rachel was the best traveling partner, we had so much fun, and Mike was a phenomenal tour guide, there is no way we would've seen all we saw without him!
It also made me realize how much I love and have missed traveling!  Its been almost 9 years since I was flying the skies with United.  With two children and a business we have kept our travels simple and stuck to California and Hawaii (can't really complain about that).   I have always loved seeing the world, and have learned so much through my travels, I won't wait so long to venture back East or abroad next time!

Faneuil Hall, the statue of Samuel Adams























Old North Church.  This is where 2 lanterns were hung, because the British were advancing by boat across the Charles River.  The famous phrase  from the ride of Paul Revere "One if by land and two if by sea" comes from this.


The reflection of the Trinity Church in the Hancock Tower.

No comments: