Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers day

It was a pretty perfect Mothers Day!  Started off early taking my 4 legged child Kaiser for a beautiful 7 mile run.  He must have know it was Mother's day, he was on his best behavior!
Came home to a wonderful breakfast of blueberry pancakes (my fave) and coffee in the hot tub!
Logan wanted to do some gardening (who's child is she anyways) so we pulled weeds.  Lars and I set out for a ride up some hills in the valley, came home and the little children joined us on a ride around the the loop and then to Safeway to get goods for dinner.  Really in my book that was a perfect day!  Loves to my family for making it such a great day!

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Glad to hear that kaiser behaved and didn't "leak" on his run. Send Logan over our house - I was outside weeding today too and I'd love the help! Happy Mother's Day.