Sunday, August 8, 2010

A girl and her dog

This morning I decided to forgo my long group run with  girlfriends to take Kaiser out on a 9 mile run.  Just he and I set out on my favorite Wenatchee run....the irrigation canal.  I can off leash him, he runs just ahead of me, but always checking back and stopping at the streets.  It's on these runs I am reminded why I have a dog.  There's something so calming about running with a dog early morning, the family is asleep, theres little traffic out, no hurry to be anywhere, it just goodness for the soul!

2 comments:

Jack and Susie Evans said...

Kaiser finally gets featured! Great looking dog.

Kaiser's Support Group.

**nicke... said...

Jenni! I want to meet your dog! Us Cutlers (yes, all 4 of us)are coming to Wenatchee for Thanksgiving and we want to meet Kaiser! I forgot that you had a shepard! we lost ours almost a year ago. we really miss our jesse! Kaiser looks soooo beautiful!