Saturday, September 4, 2010

Top 5

So I have been pondering my top 5 U.S. cities.  Thanks to United Airlines I was fortunate to see so many great (and some not so great) cities in the U.S. and abroad.  So I did a random favorites and this is how it went:
Chicago (spring-fall, and yes I like the hot humid summer there)
San Fransisco (anytime, but especially September)
San Diego
Honolulu (how could one not love a city that has a Palace right down town!)
And of course the one I made it to this year...that I can't believe I spent 32 years of my life without seeing....BOSTON!

I'd like to add a couple smaller honorable mentions:
Bend, Or
Boulder, CO
Kona, HI
Monterrey, Ca (this would also include Carmel, Ca)
Portland, Or

Working for United allowed me to see  many places and experience so many things I otherwise wouldn't have been able to.  I think of it like a Costco sample....now I have this insatiable appetite....for travel.  Only now I want to share that with my kids!

4 comments:

kathleen c said...

I love traveling too!! Looks like there's a group of us going to San Diego for Halloween and I'm pretty sure my trip to NY is a go.

kathleen c said...

I was thinking of going to Italy or France next year...wanna come?!

The Hunter Family said...

You need to update your blog sista...

**nicke... said...

spencer went to boston this year too! he only stayed for a few days but said he would have loved to stay for a month!