Monday, November 15, 2010

Concert

Sunday night we took Luke to see Brandon Flowers in Seattle at the Showbox.  For those that don't know he is the lead singer of The Killers (the 1st concert we took Luke to last year), and he's out on a solo tour.  I LOVE the Killers, so I was a bit saddened  when I heard he was hitting the road solo.  However Luke convinced me to get his cd...I liked every song!  We heard he was heading this way got, our $25 tickets and went.
When we saw The Killers, they played at the WAMU in Seattle, it's bigger than the Showbox (this I did not know until last night).   So knowing we would be standing, I wanted to be as near to the stage as possible, the doors opened at 7 (we were in line in the rain at 6:30 with maybe 100 people, the rest showed up closer to 9), stood for an hour inside until the opening act came and then FINALLY at 9 Brandon Flowers...I was tired (way past my bedtime) and we had to drive back to Wenatchee after, but it was AWESOME.
Testing the camera to make sure our flash was not on!

This is without zooming...we were that close!


Add caption


2 comments:

Becky said...

How fun! I love small concerts. Darin and I were lucky enough to run into an small Offspring concert in Jackson Hole, WY - way back in the "pretty fly for a white guy" days. Only about 200 or so people were there, and it was awesome!

The Hunter Family said...

Burn me the CD!