Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What?!

Don't tell me anything you want me to remember, I can barely keep straight what day it is. I'm convinced life just has a way of preparing you for what's next. My son graduates this Saturday, I am so glad. Not sad, just glad. These last two weeks they just hit you hard with massive "senior" related nights. Add a little sister in orchestra and dance, and things just got unreal. I'm exhausted. I'm pretty much cursing out stay at home moms, entirely out of jealously! Six seems to be the max hours to sleep in order to fit everything in in the day (I am a solid 8 hour a night sleeper). So yes my boy is growing up, becoming an adult, moving to the next stage of life and I am throwing my hands in the air saying hallelujah, instead of sobbing. Ok maybe I would be crying if he was leaving but he's staying here (thank you)! So bring it graduation, because the day after I am going to sleep!
Along with an sports awards last Wednesday and Ocrchesta concert Thursday, Lo had a full week of dress rehearsal for her recital. She was amazing, it was remarkable to see the improvement made in a year on the elite dance team. Thanks always to my family for always coming out to support her, it means the world to her !
 
 
Then prom. My son and his date were stunning. Along with all the other kids, just beautiful!
 
 
And of course, with Mom
 
Sunday I couldn't ask for a better stress relief. A 15.5 (25k) mile run in the woods, with friends. We took it slow, enjoyed all the view and loved every minute. The run was great, but what made it the best was my friends. How lucky to have them. Always up for an adventure without so much as a second thought!
 
 

No comments: