Monday, August 22, 2016

E L O P E D

We did it! After much deliberating, thinking, trying to plan and stressing, 10 days before our vacation to Kauai we decided to get married there!

Neither one of us are "showy" people. Attention on us makes us cringe. Yet we love our friends and family immensely and wanted to put on the wedding for them. Ultimately we decided to do it for us.
We did it in a place that holds so much meaning for Rick and his family. For years I've watched them spread his dad's ashes in loving memory here. It felt like the perfect place to commit our lives
together. He is my husband, the man I will spend the rest of my life loving unconditionally. I'm a very lucky girl.













2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so so happy for you all! A huge CONGRATULATIONS! You are such a blessing to share your journey with so many.

Margo Peterson said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️