Friday, April 17, 2009

bad blogger!

OK so I was going to post Easter pics, and for whatever reason I cannot find them on either memory card..weird! I will have to look into this! This picture was taken Easter morning, now keep in mind, I try not to put to much emphasis on clothing...hence this is how Logan came out dressed Easter morning and was so excited! What's mother to do but embrace it! She looked lovely!

As for the other haps in the Hakensen house, its been a crazy week! We have had something going on every night. Yesterday we had to have the power cut in the afternoon so Lars and an electrician could replace the old electric panel, those boys worked until 1:30 am (the beauty of an old house)! We volunteered at the packet pick up for the Wenatchee marathon today from 3:30-6:30 and thankfully when we got home we had power!!!
Tomorrow I will be running in my 2nd 1/2 marathon. I was so excited when I signed up in January, since then after training for this and the duathlon, I started experiencing some serious knee problems..yuck! Fortunately I have been seeing a great PT and owner of Biosports, he has me taped to "get through" this run and is optimistic we can get my hips and feet back on track to minimize the knee pain and make it to the marathon in October.
Lars will be doing the bike leg of Ridge to River on Sunday morning, while the kids and I will be at the bike exchange volunteering until we can go cheer them on at the finish!
Phew......

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

wow, that's quite the outfit! nice to see lo in purple though, rather than her preferred earth mama tones.