Saturday, April 4, 2009

Luke Ridge 2 River

This is Luke's last year of Jr Ridge 2 River, since he will be 12 next year, he decided he wanted to give Iron Man a try! We could not have been more proud..he did so good!
It started with a mile run, then on to the paddle..

next the bike leg

running to the obstacle course

a few of the obstacles


I don't have any of his finish..because I was running along the side..cheering! Luke you rocked it!
This has been a wonderful Saturday. My morning started with a ride with a friend, then the family biked down to the park for Ridge 2 River, and were treated to the sun!!! On our way home we biked to get milkshakes!
Later that afternoon it was still so nice out, Lars and I did all our errands on our bikes..I loved every minute of it!
Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

6 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

What a STUD! So bummed we missed it :( So is Luke doing the real R2R next year?!? I didn't see the Lo post below right away and was thinking you were showing some serious favortism ;) What Luke's girlfriend there cheering him on ??

Jessica said...

u guys are amazing and your kids are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Great job Luke and Lo, you guys were amazing! We were so proud!
Love,
Gram & Pop :-)

**nicke... said...

what a fun weekend! how fun that he had such nice weather also. i can just imagine you running along side of him. you re a great mom!

Amy said...

What a cool thing for kids. It's neat to see your kids doing activities that you and your hubby love to do...I hope one day I'll get to race with one of my kids...they'll kick my butt for sure! Great pictures mama!!

West Coast Scribe said...

Hi Jenni,
This is Janie McCauley. Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. You have such a beautiful family and I love how active you guys are. I've recovered from a c-section and am back working out hard ever day. Feels great.
Hugs from Northern California!
All the best,
Janie