Saturday, January 29, 2011

Professional Days

The kids didn't have school Friday, so we decided a trip to IKEA and Trader Joe's was in order.  Not the greatest pictures, but we had fun.  What a treat it was to go to that store on a weekday opposed the the weekend!  Best of all we came back with some pretty good finds.
 I am in the process of re decorating my house (therapy perhaps), so between walls taped off to paint, and furniture being rearranged, moved out, acquiring peoples old stuff.  Its been quite liberating, but I needed a day away from it all!  I will take pictures when things are all done.  Its being done on limited time and a very tight budget, so I haven't put a time frame on it, rather just resigned to the fact that my house may be messy for a while...so be it!



Oh yes, lunch at IKEA, can't beet the meatballs!

1 comment:

kathleen c said...

Lucky!! We need a Trader Joe's here in Wenatchee so badly. Can't wait to see your house when you're done with your projects. I'm a little jealous you finished your painting project before me. :) Perhaps this will kick my laziness into gear and I'll finish my bathroom soon.