Tuesday, February 8, 2011

To Live, Laugh and Love

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

C. S. Lewis

This weekend I was able to get away with a few girlfriends to the Methow.  I cannot adequately express the importance of these girls in my life.  I am blessed to call them friends!
 
As I adjust to this new phase of my life it is because of the strong support of my friends (and family, thank you Mom, Dad, Du,  Ian and of course Luke and Lilo), that each day I miss Lars a little less, and each day is filled with more and more joy.  I love my life, with or without Lars.  And I SO love these girls!
Renee, Angie, Alicia, Sam, myself, and Jenn


Half way done, enjoying great skiing and SUN!

Post ski treat, Lost River Winery..it was on the way to the cabin after all

2 comments:

kathleen c said...

LOVE the snowman!!!

Becky said...

Ditto on the snowman - love it!