Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

So its almost 9:30 at night, but I have a quite moment to blog!  Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful Easter.  Logan and I (remember Luke is a 14 year old boy)  got up and went to an Easter service with a friend and her family.  Without getting too much into my religious beliefs, here's a little background.  I was raised and still consider myself Catholic.  I have a great love and respect for the Catholic religion.  In this new quest for finding myself again, I have decided to explore my faith a little more as well.  My only issue (and it is probably just me) but in Catholic Mass I am often so lost and confused, trying so hard to understand the meaning of what the Priest is trying to tell us, but on that same note I find great comfort in the formality of it all.  OK back to Easter Sunday I went to my very first Protestant church, and I think I even said this when we left it felt like a very "user friendly" version of religion.   Both Logan and I enjoyed it!
Then it was onto my Mom's where we had a wonderful brunch with my sister's family and my Oma!  Of course an egg hunt followed.  By the time we left we were stuffed and tired, came home picked up and walked down to the theater and watched Soul Surfer....2 Thumbs up, I loved it.  Another perfect day in the books!


Luke looks over joyed, Logan's ready and Cal's not sure what all this is about1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, nice day, so nice I would have loved for it to go on and on...