Sunday, April 10, 2011

Part 2

San Francisco was wonderful.  We got in  Wednesday  afternoon and hit the ground running until Saturday!  I have to say in the last 10 years I have been less adventurous on hotels.  I typically like the Westin and their Heavenly beds, the Hilton, Hyatt...you get the picture.  Times have changed I am on a strict budget if I want to travel, so I sucked up my pride and got what was in the budget.  It was one of those hotels where the lobby is much nicer than the room, and the room has double beds...not queens.  However, the good news is it didn't matter, we had such a great time.  We would leave the hotel by 9 hit the streets and return at 10.  The best part was seeing how great the kids thought SF was, it is so important for me to show them there is so much out there, and so easy to go see!















3 comments:

Kristen said...

Your trip looks so great! The relationship you have with your kids just seems so truly special! It's inspiring!

Evan, Petra & Elise said...

Jenni, looks like a beautiful trip! I haven't seen you or them for so long and my how much they've grown. I remember when Luke was tiny and Logan was just in her car seat as a baby. Probably Elise's age, our little girl. Our blog is pemccauley.blogspot.com. I have to admit I've been stocking yours and admiring your photos and athletic adventures (very impressive). Hope to see you guys soon, I get some updates from Lucie once in a while.

West Coast Scribe said...

What a great trip, Jenni! Sorry the Giants didn't work out ... next time! Please let me know in advance and I'll try to set up some tickets at a good price through the media relations people. Glad the weather was so gorgeous for you guys - looks like you really covered some ground. Hope to cross paths next time you're down!
HUGS,
Janie