Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taking it all in..

Luke had his last middle school track meet last Friday.  Next year he is off to the High School and will play tennis in the Spring instead.  I love watching my kids events.  I know people that show up and can't wait for them to finish, but I could sit for hours watching.  It's one of those times in the day when I am not wishing the day away, but rather just taking it all in, knowing that these times in their lives go so fast.  I am so grateful for each and everyday I get to be with them.  Because of our parenting plan I now don't have them for 7 days of the month.  I know I am lucky compared to some in my situation, but its still 7 days that I don't get to be around 2 of the most amazing people!  I do know the kids and I now slow down so much more, we are more appreciative!

Obie taking it in..

Getting ready for the mile



One of my favorite things! 

1 comment:

Sara D. said...

Love the pic of you and Lo!