Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Little Lilo

Today was Wenatchee's all city track meet.  Each elementary school in Wenatchee has been working for 2 1/2 weeks with the 3rd-5th graders that tried out for track to represent their school. 7 schools came together today to compete.
Logan wasn't going to do track and then last minute (after running the Apple Blossom Fun Run) she decided may as well.  I was so proud of her.  She is not a natural runner at all, but the girl has a mighty spirit and has fun doing it....more power to her!  It also didn't hurt that she had a HUGE cheering squad, my parents, my sis and her two kids, plus Luke, Lars and I!  She loved every minute of it!  Way to go Lilo!!

She's off in the relay

Sprinting the 200

Almost there!

1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Look at that face of determination. She def cause 1st place in trying!