Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Friendships

I believe what you put out is what you get. Perhaps it took my until my 30's and some crappy life experiences to realize this, but better late than never.
I believe in being as authentic and true to myself as I can be. This doesn't mean perfect, it just means being comfortable in my skin, comfortable in my beliefs. In return I am surrounded by like woman. These woman make me want to be a better person. They are the type of woman that hold you accountable for your actions. As a result, you'd never comprise your morals or values for something that would only bring instant gratification. We haven't been lifelong friends, only the last 8 years, but without a doubt they will remain my friends the rest of my life. Thankfully the men in our lives are equally supportive and understanding about this tight bond, in fact they are the ones that always seems to capture it on photos.
Still not sure who thought the pyramid was a good idea. This was at a recent graduation from nursing school celebration for our friend Erika. We are SO proud of her and SO glad she's done so we get to see her more!
Our third annual summer solstice non motorized hood crawl! There's a few missing but I love this photo.
In a couple weeks ten of us will be traveling to Sonoma together and I can't wait to have some serious quality time with these ladies!
 

No comments: