Monday, April 11, 2016

Outdoor Space

I crave it in a home. I lived in a super cute "cottage" in East Wenatchee for 9 years. It was 1600 square feet and had the greatest back yard that bordered the canal and a 5 acre cherry orchard. Every spring the back yard became and extension of our home. It's where we spent our days, ate our meals and often slept out there. When I moved downtown I gave that up, for my dream old home. It's not that the potential wasn't there, it's just I never did it. We had plans, but two years later my husband left, then I was busy renovating the basement bedroom and bathroom so the funds were just not there. Through the new owners, I've been able to see how cute it could be, they've already done such amazing work and makes me so happy!

This morningThis place, the house is gorgeous with an awesome layout, but it was the deck that sold me instantly. The warm weather has started and I have already maximized it.

 

 

No comments: