Tuesday, April 26, 2016

In A Perfect place

That's how I feel about Bend. Lo and I took off for a long weekend a few days after I returned from Maui. Usually if it's just us I stay with our friends, but they had another family staying (and still invited us to stay), but after traveling so much I was craving some alone time with my girl. I found this sight through VRBO http://www.bendcottages.com/ , I was inquiring about the Broadway because I had seen it the previous time across the street from our favorite restaurant Jacksons Corner, however late snow sold it out so they offered me the Modern Mill at a ridiculously reduced rate because it was last minute (the week before). I highly recommend it. It was a half mile to the Old Mill and hooking on the Deschutes river trail, 1/2 mile to 10 Barrel, less than a half to Altlas, around the corner from Jacksons and just over a half mile to CRUX. AWESOME!

Some photos from our home ish away from home

 

Morning stroll to coffee

 

 

Did I mention Bend is VERY Dog friendly? Joey accommodated us everywhere

 

 

 

 

Along with eating and drinking my way through, I did start every morning with a sunrise run. Such a treat, and ended every evening with friends.

 

 

 

Lo and I managed to score a house sitting gig down there so we get to return in a couple of weeks, and already looking forward to it!

 

No comments: