Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 years ago..

In a week Logan will be 7 and in 2 months Luke will be 12. Good Lord where does the time go? You hear people say it all the time that time flies, and it does. There are the times in my day when I wish it would go faster, but those moments with my children I wish would slow down. I want my children's youth to be rich and plentiful with lots of great memories of time spent together!

So here's the thing about these pictures, unlike those of you with younger kids, I didn't have a digital camera when Luke and Lo were born...instead I have a lot of negatives in my fire proof safe! However these pictures are when Lo was 2 and Luke was almost 7. So that puts me entering the "digital world" in about 2004!


I loved this picture, she was left alone for a few moments and went to town with lipstick!

admiring her work

No front tooth, now he has adult teeth!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

oh, too funny! i braided zoes hair last night (what hair she has) and was remembering Logans golden locks!!!
oh memories!!

ps have fun this weekend

The Hunter Family said...

I love those pics of Lo!! so cute. Luke hasn't changed a bit.