Saturday, February 28, 2009

Logan's party!

Phew..we survived another birthday party! Now I am contemplating a good bottle of wine!



So the day started at 7:30 with Lars wanting to go to spin class, on Saturdays its an hour and a half.. here comes the compromise, I am so over indoor spinning, but I agreed to do it if he would hike or walk the dogs with me (he's out of running for a while). He agreed so we sweat it out till 9, cleaned the house (I love clean sheets), around 11:30 we set out for a walk, now I will admit I am the worst to walk with, I don't think about the return, I get so side tracked looking around and enjoying the surroundings, well 6 miles later we made it home, Lars and Obie were not so happy. At 4 Logans party at Apple Valley Gymnastics began, and the girls wanted me to play "crack the egg" on the trampoline with them, since I am nearly 100 pounds more than them I can bounce them high...now at 7:30 the wine and hot tub is sounding pretty good!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Thanks for having us at the party! we all had a blast. Cal's a gymnast (sp?) in the making. I'll send you the pics I took. BTW - I totally fit in with the girls when we were sitting in a line. Oh, to be 7 again.

Jenni said...

Yeah I noticed the look on your face...you liked crack the egg!

Amy said...

Sounds like a great time and I hope you got to enjoy that bottle of wine! I had a nice red tonight with lamb that my hubby cooked...it was yummy!

On a side note...it's funny that you and I don't 'know' each other...but I consider Rachel one of my dearest gals here in Tri-Cities and I know that she had a great time with you gals a few weekends back! too fun! Jessica is super sweet too...I'm glad she has your blog on the side...

One day we shall meet! ;)

Unknown said...

So glad Lo had a good time, she's the best! (You to Luke & Cal)
Love,
Gram & Pop :-)

**nicke... said...

thanks for the comment on my blog. i am missing washington. it was great to meet you. i looked back at some of your older posts and found a picture of becky, ben, and obie. obie is sooo adorable. they look like super good friends. i hope it is ok but i am going to follow your blog. i will get on becky to start hers... she needs to do a monthly mullet post..