Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Winter

Luke had no school today and Lars and Lo were a bit under the weather, so Luke and I went to Leavenworth to ski. We almost turned back because it was raining on the way up, but were so glad we didn't, it was PERFECT up there. Props to Leavenworth ski club, they have done an amazing job this winter grooming. I have skied just as much this winter as last, with a lot less snow. In the picture if you click on it you can see how nicely groomed the skate area is!


Might I add that Luke rocked it! For those that have tried skating, its not the easiest thing to get "good" at. His form was perfect, and he kept up, I am so proud!
Needless to say we were glad its still winter!

4 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Looks like fun! Luke will have to teach my his moves sometime.

Lucie said...

So fun! I love skate skiing there...but I absolutely agree that it's a very hard thing to get good at! Needless to say, I'm bound to be a lifelong learner on the skate skiing.

Amy said...

I love skiing at Steven's Pass...it was my favorite when we lived up there...I miss it! This is the first year we didn't go skiing...a little sad! Next year, we're heading out tons...at least so I hope!

What a fun time for you two!

Unknown said...

You rock Luke Skywalker, when are you teaching me? Remember, slow learner....
Gram :-)