Monday, March 30, 2009

babysitting fun

Logan and I flew to Seattle Sunday to babysit Callahan, Lars and Luke drove over later to join us!
Logan got to enjoy all her toys she passed on to Cal, like the outside toy..

Outside car...

she showed him how to play with all the little people, we brought over last fall when we moved!

he thought we were pretty entertaining to eat with....I forgot how much clean up is involved!

oh and snuggling with Logan is so fun...

time for stylish jammies and cousin Luke to join the fun!
We had so much fun, and he was so sweet. I think we wore him out though because he slept so well!



1 comment:

The Hunter Family said...

Yay, I'm glad you posted so I can steal some pics for my blog (I'll do it in the morning). Cal had SO much fun. He was WIPED tonight and a lil grumpy cause you guys were gone. I think if he could talk he'd ask to trade Ian and I for you and Lo. And Cal totally looks like he has a tu-pay (sp?) in the pics with Luke and Lo....