Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We love St Patricks Day!!

St Patty's has long been one of my favorite days (to me it is a holiday)! This year was no exception. The Velo club had their ride, the stop being our house where Lars served up green beer!

Yes Jake rode in cowboy boots! This went on from 5-7ish neighbors and friends stopping by for a glass (I know should've been pints) of green beer!

And would the night be complete without corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots! I did a last minute pick up of Irish soda bread from Great Harvest but that went with the beer drinking!

Wishing everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day!

5 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

Wish we were there to have some green beer with you guys!

Jessica said...

is that larry? love the fro!!!
Looks like fun!

Amy said...

how much fun!! To be honest...I don't think I've ever had corn beef and hash...I'd love to try it though!!

**nicke... said...

hey, did you hear about lance armstrong? he wrecked and has a broken collar bone. i am so bummed.

**nicke... said...

and... i cried corned beef for the first time this year... ahhh, delicious!