Saturday, March 14, 2009

Memory lane

Lars and I were married December 28th 1998. It was before digital photography, so 10 years later I finally got around to scanning and putting them on the computer, since we only have about 20 photos from our special day!

Yes Luke was in our wedding! And he sure was cute!

This is the group that came to Maui. Its actually a really special picture because, Lars mom got to share that day with us, it was her first time to Hawaii, and Lars and Christa have some great memories of that trip. She passed away from breast cancer in February 2000.

This stone was part of our wedding package, each time we went to Maui after that we would stop in Kaanapali to see it. In 2007 the resort was going through a remodel so we asked it we could take it, we dug it up and sent it back to Wenatchee!
Cheers to 10 years!

5 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

I love looking at these!!! What a fun post. I made the pic of the three of you big and I think Luke and Cal look a lot alike... What do you think? I also look like a man in the group shot, nice.

The Hunter Family said...

also like the blonde tips lars, nice touch for your special day ;)

Lucie said...

Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding and what a cute blonde-headed family! Congrats!

Jessica said...

wow, how times have changed-
i guess its time for you to renue so lo can be there too!

Amy said...

How much fun!! What a cute couple! My hubby and I will be married 10 years in May...I can't believe how fast the time has gone and the lives that we've lived together...it's a been a great 10 years!

Too funny about Digital photography...all my negatives are still sitting in an envelope in my hope chest!