Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yoga

A quick little blip about how much I love yoga! Mine and Lars New Years resolution was yoga. Lars had never gone, and it had been many years since I have gone (maybe pre Logan). So we have started going to Power Yoga at the WRAC on Wednesday. The studio is heated to 80 degrees and power yoga moves through the poses pretty quickly. Since Lars and I spend so much time on the bike our hip flexors are so tight, and flexibility is null!
After class on Wednesdays I leave there feeling like I've had a massage. Really if you haven't tried it...you need too!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I haven't tried Yoga yet...Actually, I did do Yoga fit pregnancy when I was pregnant...I loved it! Very nice and relaxing...I should try it with a few less pounds added to my belly!

**nicke... said...

oooohhh 80 degrees... take becky and darin with you next time. i would love to hear becky tell about darin in yoga...