Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All is right in the world again!

Much better day, started with seeing my old friend Lance, so good to see him again! Of course I am sure he remembered us from two years ago! I plan to edit the photo when I get home (unless of course I see him again and get a better shot), I was so busy flipping U turns on the Hwy, pulling off the road, finding my camera, running back up to the road....then I got a little crazy and started jumping up and down yelling to the poor soul!
2 things about this pic, notice his hand (he had just finished waving), and the TT bike pretty sure would be a Trek but its unmarked.

3 comments:

kathleen c said...

Love the mental image of you jumping up and down on the side of the road like a mad paparazzi!! :)

**nicke... said...

lance makes everything better! i hope you are having a great day!

Becky said...

Oh, I love him! (That's one of my favorite lines from Elf.) He's my favorite.