Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank you!

First of all, thank you all for the kind words and messages.  I truly feel blessed to have so many supportive, caring people around me!
The kids and I are settling into a new routine, a rather relaxed approach to each day.  Yesterday was a perfect day to be outside, so after lunch we went snowshoeing.  It took longer than usual because Logan needed a "few" breaks, but we were in no hurry, just enjoyed our day!



They were such awesome troupers!

I am loving this picture, Kaiser was "smiling" the whole time, pretty sure it was his BEST DAY!

Probably our tenth attempt at a self photo...finally got us all in there!

2 comments:

Sara D. said...

LOVE the photo of the kids and Kaiser. Next time I want to come.

Becky said...

What a hilarious grin on Kaiser's mug! If that's not heaven for him, it's close enough to count. How many fiber bars did Obinator eat while you were out?