Friday, June 3, 2011

A Clear Picture

Oh where has the week gone?  Well it was certainly a full week.  Let's see I left for Boulder, CO Thursday night had 3 full days there and came home early Monday morning. As always Boulder was amazing and Noah the perfect host.
  Of course made a stop at Trader Joe's, and then some quick shopping in North Bend.  I will say I am feeling like a big girl now driving back and forth to Seattle, the last 14 years of my life it was always L.  I think he may have been surprised as well, he called me when I was in North Bend and was surprised I hadn't called him when I got in, he thought I'd need directions.  It's a very good feeling this new independence!  Managed to get home in time for a 10 mile run with a great friend, and then hang with L&L at Lo's track practice.  Pretty good and full day, Monday was!
Tuesday was a wonderful day to chill with the kiddos
Wednesday, managed to squeeze in an early morning 5 mile run before a lot of work, book club, then a quick drink with a friend (late night but great to reconnect and touch base with everyone).
Thursday first time I have been on my bike in over a week, oh what a wonderful day it was.  Needed to grab something from L so rode out to his work, and then carried on through Eagle Rock and back Sleepy Hollow, by the time I got home I had managed to get in 32 miles...loved every minute!  Then more track and got ready for yard sale, my sis came over and we (she did most) worked in the garage until 11.  I am calling this sale purging of all things L....boy does that feel good too!
Friday got Kaiser out for an 11 mile run (have I ever mentioned this dog can go forever), worked, packed the boys up and off they Dad, Brother In Law, Nephew and L&L went off for their man camp weekend....happy to NOT be included in that!  And more yard sale getting ready...
Now I am just hanging out waiting for Lo's brownies for her and her buddy's lemonade stand.
Didn't take many pictures.  It's really a place you need to see because photos can't do it justice

Boulder sits at 6000ft..yep that's pretty high1

No comments: