Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

Kinda snatched a list of ten from another friends blog, but I am feeling all kinds of gratitude lately, thought I'd list 10 things I am thankful for this week.

1.  First and foremost, the opportunity to be Luke and Lo's mom
2.  My parents, sister (her whole family) and my Bff's
3.  The opportunity to have a business in the hospital (puts life in perspective daily)
4.  That because of Lars I learned to cycle, run (my first run EVER was in 2008) and skate ski
5.  That I met someone I can take all things I've learned from the last relationship and apply to this new one
6.  Thankful I've been able to keep my house....and take care of it
7.  Finding myself again
8.  I am extremely thankful it doesn't hurt to see Lars anymore, and thankful I don't miss him
9.  An amazing open relationship with my kids
10.  That I can stand on my own two feet

1 comment:

Kristen said...

this was lovely. i might have to make a list too. have a wonderful day! :)