Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A serious love for something raw

This is something I just have to share with you all.  It should be noted I often take pictures but they don't do it justice so take my word for it and go in and try it.  My favorite place to eat in town is Iwa, yes it is sushi, but they really have something for everyone!  It is a bit of a habit (twice a week usually).
Their menu is online, they are great for take out too, but the ambiance in there is awesome plus they have a pretty extensive Saki list (Snow Beauty is my new favorite).
The best way to do it is with at least 1 other person, get several rolls or sashimi and share!
For starters the edamame is great while you decide, but a couple of my favorite Signature rolls are the Tiger, Red Dragon, Mountain and Mango rolls.  Lukes favorite is Godzilla, Logan sticks to the straight up California roll, off the premium roll list, another one that's great off that one is the Spicy yellowtail!
Trust me on this and give it a try, we are pretty lucky to have such a great place in Wenatchee!

No comments: