Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Scenes

Sometimes life is too busy to write about, but there's always time to capture it with photos. Here's the last week:
 
These two, I love them both so much.
 
This is a regular occurrence. Kaiser has always ridden around town with me, but in the cargo area of my car. Joey, well he's a little fella that likes the passenger side.
We also think he is the cutest thing in the whole world when he wakes up from a nap and smiles
Because Obie is 13 and cries non stop in the car, and Kaiser at 8 1/2 his arthritis is preventing him from any steep hikes, I took Joey on his first long hike (6 miles) up Sauers Mtn. He was awesome, and I think he liked it.
Two things about this picture. First and foremost Lo got on her road bike last week and biked from our house around the riverfront loop, I have to say she was pretty natural on it. I was impressed with her, and she seemed to really enjoy it (with only one minor mishap, a darn pole), so looking forward to more rides with her. Second her Dad joined us. It was definitely a little odd and very unconventional, but our daughter was and is so happy there's been a change in our relationship, to now a mutual understanding of each other. Certainly makes life a lot more pleasant when we can communicate and co parent together.
Took my mom to Mamma Mia for her birthday. My third and Lo's second time seeing it, definitely in my top 5 favorite Broadway plays!
We are a day away from more of the foothills trails opening, but Sunday I set out from my front door and ran to SaddleRock, did my beyond run that parallels number two canyon and decided to run down the trail the other side to Jacobson. It was invorgerating, it was just over 10 miles and yet felt shorter than my normal 5 mile run. We are so lucky here to have an organization that purchases the foothills and designates the space for trails.
 
 

No comments: