Monday, December 7, 2015

Air

I got home from Iceland a week ago, and have to admit sleep has been an issue. I sleep anywhere and on most schedules pretty easily so up until this point in my life I have avoided jet lag. Well it got me this time, not horrible but I am in bed at 8pm and wide awake at 3:30. It's sorting itself out thankfully!
I am happy to report my 9 year old German Shepard that almost died last year and had been suffering terribly with arthritis is having a season filled with hiking and back up to as far as 6 mile trail runs. Last week he went out 5 days in a row. He has been by my side on all my outdoor adventures, keeping me company and easing my fears of potential predators, for years. Last year I had to accept that, that time may be over, so to be given this gift of another season with him and to see him so happy, I'll appreciate as much as I get! A large credit goes to my friend that is studying functional medicine, he's now on human supplements but it's working!



No comments: