Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Just Kidding

Goodness sake I spoke too soon! The buyers of Ricks house, their buyers backed out. Rick called after a nice long hot yoga class on Saturday with "bad" news, I don't know if I was still in my "zen" mode from yoga or the fact that I had a bad feeling about the buyers buyer (we had our own issues with the same couple on Ricks house), but it didn't even phase me at this point. We are now back to a contingent offer, and really hope the people that wanted this house are able to get it. They seemed excited and were very easy to deal with, sometimes you just a have a good feeling and hope it works out for them.

Rick took it harder this time, so Sunday we did the one thing we know how to do best to alleviate stress....get outside!

We got our Nordic on at a place neither of us had skied before, less than an hour away and for a $10 day pass was one of the most beautiful Nordic trails I have ever seen. Massive snow, trees and views of Lake Chelan at every turn!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: