Thursday, December 10, 2015

Oh Dear

We finally sold Ricks house and onto the new one in a month. This is our chance to start fresh.

I went to my old house recently to pick up mail. The new owners had it decorated exactly how I would've loved it. It was an eclectic mix of their life, that fit the 1920's style of the home. As much as I loved my house I had gotten into a rut with the decore as well as laziness to change anything.

The new house is perfect in every way, but I want it to represent us. I don't want a theme or certain style, with everything fitting. I want it colorful, without being obnoxious, cozy and lived in. I don't do non purpose knick knacks, I want "things" to represent who we are and where we've been.

So with the help of my daughter, months ago I started a Pinterest board.

Clearly I may need help, this is as far as I've gotten......

 

No comments: