Thursday, January 14, 2016

To Be Continued....

I love blogging. I love organizing and putting my thoughts into words. I'm doing a lot of it currently, but in my head. You see we are in the midst of a winter wonderland here. The first in several long years and I am maximizing every second of free time to be in it. My skate ski's reside in my car as do my clothes to change into after work. I have a system DOWN that maximizes my window between work and school pick up. I'm skiing and doing yoga and on the rare days I can't get to one of the THREE Nordic ski areas less than an hour from my house I do a run (with very little enthusiasm). That's it, because as soon as this snow melts I'll have 10 months to do the rest.

So you'll have to pardon my sporadic blogging for a bit. A lot is going on with kids and wedding planning, that I'd love share.......soon.

 

But with views like this can you blame me!

 

No comments: