Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Fun!!

What were we up to all weekend? Lots of skiing! I had a real treat on Friday, Erika went up with me! I had so much fun, skiing and chit chatting, we HAVE to do it again soon! Next time I will take my camera up...for proof that you went!
Saturday Lars and I dragged our butts out of bed for spin class (nothing like massively sweating at 730 in the morning!) Then at 11:30 Luke had an hour and a half skate lesson, Logan chose not to go and instead went to stay with Janet...where she reminded her it was about time to start thinking of her birthday.
This was great for Lars and I, we were able to do 2 full loops (16km) at the hatchery during Luke's lesson.
Our reward would come later that night, we met with our wine group. Last year we did varietals, this year we've moved on to the regions of Italy. Last night was Tuscany, so we enjoyed 2 very good Brunellos, one Super Tuscan and one Chianti Riserva....all to my liking! Good company, good food and good wine..what a great way to end the day!
Sunday afternoon brought more skiing. We took Luke up to the golf coarse to practice his skating skills. He did so good! This was his 3rd time ever skating and he was able to master both the inside and outside trail there..with out falling...and going at a decent speed. It made me wish I had learned when I was that young!


Lo again decided to stay home..this time she went to my parents and got to play with Callahan, who is here to celebrate Grams and his moms birthday tonight!

Click on the pics to view larger.

2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

That pic of Lo and Cal is funny. They both look a little off :) I need to post some of my picks from the weekend

Unknown said...

Thanks for celebrating my birthday and Du's, it was fun. Where are those pics? Pop & I are practicing guitar hero Luke so be ready!!!
Love,
Gram :-)