Saturday, October 29, 2011

Back at it!

Got back last week and have hit the ground running.  Between work, kids and fitting in a workout its been busy!  I've been meaning to put together a post on the marathon training before I forget, but I have a cold right now and can't think straight, so this is  a post on whats been going on.
Kauai and vacation with Lilo could not have been better.  We got in late Saturday night, and met Rick at Marymoor Park Sunday  to watch some friends cyclocross race.  It was great to see him, and catch up on the ride home.   Came home to an awesome surprise, my new cross bike built and ready to go, thanks R (so needless to say been having a great time riding it this last week)!  Great to see Luke again, goodness I missed him!  Although he stayed with Lars (and my parents the weekend I left, thanks guys), sounds like he had a lot of  unsupervised time hanging out, skating or watching movies, so getting back into chores at my house has been a little challenging for him, but by Friday he seemed to be back at it!
Celebrated my birthday with family one night and friends another, super fun times! 
Works going well, it finally picked up last week, so that makes me happy!   Here's a picture from our recent photo session with Mary that she didn't put on the sneak peak.

No comments: