Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunrise and Coffee

The two go hand in hand.  I love a Hawaiian sunrise, and being that coffee is my business, it happens to be one of my favorite things!  Together on the lanai is perfection!



On a coffee side note, I get ask a lot what my favorite coffee's are.  The different types for me vary on different moods.  I do love single origin coffee's when I am home (and here in Kauai I am drinking 100% Kauai).  But I can recommend my favorite roasters and you can't really go wrong with any of their coffee's.

In no particular order here they are:
Intelligentsia (still have some at home from Chicago)
Caffe Vita (this is what I serve at the shop and they are Seattle based)
Stumptown (still have a small amount left from L's trip to Portland, but they now have a roaster  in Seattle)
Blue Star (great stuff from the Methow)

There you have it!  This is what I drink when I am not at work!

No comments: