Friday, October 21, 2011

Hau'oli La Hanau

Today I am 34!  Spending it in my favorite place on earth, with one of my favorite people!  Can't think of anything better!  
I love that I am in my thirties, and this year in particular.  I feel calmer, content, and more confident than I have ever felt.    I am comfortable in my own skin, I know what I want and more important what I don't want.  I am able to embrace and appreciate all life has to offer!  I owe a LARGE part of this to my amazing family, friends and a new love in my life.  They've allowed and supported me in a year of soul searching, happy to say I have arrived!.

This was my birthday present to myself.  I started this with Mary four years ago, and look forward to it each year.

OK and I guess this should be noted.  As most of you know I spent 14 years sharing my  birthday with Lars.  Was really excited to have my own day again, but the reality is we will always share this day (just don't have to celebrate together).  So Happy Birthday Lars, hope this year brings the peace you 've been looking for.  In the meantime, Lilo's bringing you some Kauai coffee!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Jenni! Dude, I hate tell you this, but you're 238 years old in dog years.