Thursday, October 20, 2011

Living Aloha

I am in LOVE with this island.  Lo and I drove to the very end of the N Shore and beach hopped yesterday.  The drive to the very end took no more than an hour.  I've decided I could easily live in Hanalei!  We spent the most time on one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to (with the exception of my favorite beach on the Big Island) it was called Ha'ena, this whole side of the island was simply breathtaking!  I hesitate to put the picture up because it doesn't even begin to do it justice.

All along the Nshore there were surfboards along peoples driveways dedicated to Andy Irons

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So fun to see you at the airport! And a happy birthday to you! We celebrated my son's birthday while we were there. I wanted to ask you, when we chatted, how you liked Kauai? How did it compare to the other islands?

Also, I LOVED the cute black-ish jacket you were wearing at the airport...do you mind me asking where you got it or how I might find one? It's perfect for these cool days without looking boxy, like some jackets can be.

Enjoy your fall, Jenni!