Monday, October 21, 2013

36

Another birthday almost in the books! Couldn't have been spent any better way than surrounded by loved ones. The biggest gift of all is to be with my amazing kids, parents, sister and her family, my Oma and the love of my life. Thank you for being in my life! I have no issue with ageing, I consider it a blessing to be here each year. Losing friends to illness, and watching others fight for their life I don't take it for granted. The fact that I am 36 and have gotten to watch my children grow is cause for a celebration, indeed!
Cheers to many many more!
 
My sister makes the BEST cake. Angel food, with an espresso icing...dangerously good, thanks sis.
 
Some girls want jewelry, others want cool gear! Good bye to my giro pneumo hello to this beauty. Helmet envy no longer, thanks love!
 
 

No comments: